"I ordered an original piece of art with free shipping, and also ordered a print. Why am I being charged for shipping?"
• Original artwork is shipped through USPS in a flat cardboard package. However, we have to ship prints separately in a tube which tacks on shipping costs due to an additional package in your order.
"What forms of payment are accepted?"
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or account payments through PayPal.
"I ordered a print a week ago and my order hasn't arrived yet. AND I live in the US! Where in the world is it?"
• I ship orders out every Tuesday. Unfortunately, I don't have a shipping team here to help me, so the bulk of the work falls on me. Please be patient, orders within the continental US usually will arrive within 2 weeks. However, if you haven't received your order after 3 weeks, please contact me and we'll sort it out.
"Why is international shipping so expensive?!"
• It pains me to charge so much for international shipping, however USPS has raised their prices for international shipping exponentially. I try my best to keep shipping costs as low as possible.
"My purchase arrived damaged. What do I do?"
• Damage that occurs to my products during the shipping process is like a sword through my heart. It sucks, but sometimes it happens. If this happened to your purchase, please email me a photo of the damaged goods. Unfortunately, since the fault falls on the mail carrier, I cannot offer a refund. However, if your purchase was a print that is still in stock, I will send you a replacement and some extra goodies- for free! Original art obviously cannot be replaced, which is a bummer man.
"How secure are my information and transactions?"
• Super secure! My store uses PayPal for all payments. PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Socket Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128 bits (the highest level commercially available).